Saturday, May 8, 2010

16 Days

I cried today. I've cried a lot lately. When I was a baby and first learned how to walk, I cried then too. I cry when things in my life change-even if it is for the better. I will probably be like my grandma who cries at everything, I'm smiling now just thinking about how she could turn any normal conversation into a emotional conversation because she will start crying about something. I love my family...I really do. So I have 16 days left here and I'm trying to be prepared as possible. This week I have my tetanus shot on Monday and I have to go to the doctor on Wednesday for some medical stuff. I have so much to do! I need to make a list. Next weekend I'm visiting my grandmother and going to the Strawberry Festival in Oxnard (that is where I was born). I also need to start moving stuff into my parents house. The 24th will be here in no time.

1 comment:

Meghan Underwood said...

My beautiful friend,
I am so excited for your upcoming adventure and obedience to the Lord... I can't wait to read about all that you encounter! I'll be praying for you and these next couple weeks...Have fun with the strawberries. Wish I could set up a booth and sell some with you.